PERSONAL TRAINING IN NORTH LONDON
We recognise that we are all different and each of us requires a unique personal training programme to achieve our goals. At Lean Shapes Personal Training you will have a benefit of dedicated one-to-one sessions specifically tailored to your individual needs and goals. From losing weight through muscle building and toning up to functional development with gymnastics and sport-specific training.
- Weight Loss – Exercise and diet programme for healthy weight loss.
- Toning Up – Do you want to tone up or put more muscles on ? You are at the right place.
- Pre and Post Natal Training – Appropriate exercise programmes for both pregnant women and new mums.
- Gymnastics Strength & Conditioning – Gymnastics strength and conditioning Personal Training for adults.
- Sports-Specific Training – Strength and conditioning designed to enhance sport-specific performance.
- Injury Rehabilitation – Rehabilitation exercises designed for recovery from various injuries.
- Home Training – You can become super strong and build great physique at your own home without buying a gym membership or expensive equipment.
- Outdoor Training – Why not try personal training at your local park ?
- Dietary Advice – Nutrition advice and diet planning.
- Free Email, Text Support – Get personalised diet tips and advice on your exercise progression. All you need to do is send an email or text.
Main Area North London: Barnet, Enfield, Finchley, Palmers Green, Muswell Hill, Crouch End, Cockfosters.
Train Anywhere You Want
You can have your Personal Training session anywhere in North London. We can arrange training at your local fitness facility, your home or a park nearby.
HOME / WORKPLACE / OUTDOOR TRAINING
You can choose to train either at your own home, your workplace or a park nearby. Building physique and functional strength, or simply toning up or losing weight will not require expensive equipment and huge floor spaces of the commercial gyms. Home training will only require from you some Floor Space. Your Personal Trainer will provide anything you will need. For building gymnastics strength you will also need a place to hang a Pull Up Bar and a pair of Gymnastic Rings which can be easily done in every house. If you are after building specific skill strength and you are required to do some additional work on your own, you might have to invest in a few pieces of gymnastic equipment.